【2022】Crusoe's COVID-19 Measures
Our heartfelt condolences to all who have been affected by the COVID-19 virus and their families. We also thank health care workers and all other persons concerned in taking measures against COVID-19.
Thankfully, our 2021 season had run without any cases. We thank customers for your cooperation.
For 2022 season, we will continue to implement the following COVID-19 measures. Thank you for understanding despite the inconvenience.
Crusoe Rafting's COVID-19 Measures
Cooperation by Guests
- Upon entering the base, we will require guests to disinfect.
* If the participant or a family member living together 1. has a fever over 37.5°C, sickness such as coughing (within 5 days before the tour), 2. is a close contact person, 3. is required by public institution, school, or company for self-quarantine, there will be a cancellation for infection-prevention to other participants. In this case, please note the standard cancellation fee will apply.
- In certain cases, we will require alternate changing times if a number of groups are participating.
- Conversation in locker rooms and transportation by car (to the river and back) is prohibited.
- Please have a mask on when you arrive at base.
- Please have a mask on except during activity.
- Rafting boats will usually be occupied by one group each, without mixed groups.
Management of Staff's Health
- All staff will be required to measure body temperature before clocking in, and staff who have body temperature over 37.5°C will not be able to clock in.
- We will enforce hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection of staff.
- Guides will wear masks during tour.
Sanitation of Facilities
- Transfer of cash will be made through coin tray
- There will be installed a screen guard at reception.
- Disinfectants will be installed at various places.
- Communal use of showers will be prohibited.
- Facilities, especially locker rooms, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Facilities, regardless of use, will be ventilated periodically. Facilities will be ventilated constantly while use.
- Rental gear will be cleaned and washed thoroughly.
All staff will do their best for guests to be able to comfortably enjoy our activities. We wish for your continued support for this season. We kindly await your reservation.